MIAMI, FL — Looking for things to do in the Miami area this week? Below, we’ve included some of this week’s top events from throughout Miami. Here’s a roundup of local events coming up in the area this week.
If you’re hosting an event and want to see it in the next roundup, you can add it to the calendar using this form. As always, it’s free to post an event in your community. To reach more people, you can promote your event and share it nearby for $1 per day per community.
Here are all of this week’s events in the Miami area:
Great American Bake-Off (Ages 9-13 / 5-day)
- When: Monday, July 12th at 1:00 p.m.
- Where: Taste Buds Kitchen
- What: Calling all bakers! Join us as we recreate classic American treats, both savory and sweet, with a creative flair. From Cake Pops, to Tie-Dye Bagels, and good old-fashioned Apple Pie, we’ll develop our baking skills with daily themes including Quick Bakes, Creative Confections,… Learn More
Nanpa Básico US Tour
- When: Wednesday, July 14th at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: THE OASIS
- What: NANPA BÁSICO ANNOUNCES HIS FIRST US TOUR STARTING IN AUGUST 2021THE RENOWN LATIN-AMERICAN RAPPER WILL ALSO PERFORM AT RUIDOFEST 2021 Nanpa Básico, one of the greatest representatives of Latin American Hip Hop, and with millions of views and subscribers on his YouTube channel @Nanp… Learn More
Conversations at MOCA: Nice’n Easy
- When: Wednesday, July 14th at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Virtual
- What: Join artists Allison Matherly and Jeffrey Noble working collaboratively as Nice’n Easy in a conversation with “Art on the Plaza” project curator Amanda Sanfilippo Long as they discuss their humorous and surprising site-specific intervention into the MOCA pond. Nice’n Easy is … Learn More
Zoom Cooking Social: Cooking Portobello sandwich/ siracha mayo
- When: Thursday, July 15th at 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Online
- What: This sandwich I learned early in my career, and it always was very popular. I even prepared it on my cooking show a year ago. It is very simple with big flavors that won’t disappoint. RSVP at https://localbites.co/menu/252 Learn More
Modelo ‘Salud to Summer’ Live Painting with Lebo at CityPlace Doral
- When: Thursday, July 15th at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: CityPlace Doral
- What: The “Salud to Summer” live painting exhibition presented by Modelo Beer will take place simultaneously in Miami, Atlanta, and Charlotte on July 15th and 16th from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM each day.Modelo tapped local artists in each city for their unwavering drive to rise above and f… Learn More
Summer Yoga Fest at InterCon Miami with Nicolay Del Salto
- When: Saturday, July 17th at 9:30 a.m.
- Where: 100 Chopin Plaza
- What: InterContinental Miami is savoring Summer with a Yoga Fest hosted by Papa Guru Nicolay Del Salto (@yoginicolay) on the hotel’s SkyLawn, the outdoor green space located on the 5th floor pool deck. Attendees will enjoy an open-air, one-of-a-kind yoga flow class led by Nicolay, f… Learn More
Treasure Hunt Donuts Class (Ages 2-8 w/ Caregiver)
- When: Sunday, July 18th at 9:30 a.m.
- Where: Taste Buds Kitchen
- What: Ahoy mateys! There’s treasure afoot inside of our delicious Treasure Hunt Donuts and Pirate Punch. Bring your budding chef and learn how to make your own donut batter, hide “buried treasure” inside and make a path to “X” marks the spot. Come ready for a treasure hunt of a culi… Learn More
Check out all the local events posted by your neighbors, or add your own, on the Miami Patch community calendar.
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on event information mainly provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with organizers to confirm posted events are proceeding as planned. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or other feedback about this article.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.